The PXe-98x Series Teraohmmeter meets today’s demanding requirements for higher voltage IR (insulation resistance) testing.
Built upon the same DSP technology that has established PXe as a leader in Hi-pot test systems, the 98xi devices feature a unique combination of performance features including:
– Multi-dwell Functionality (multiple steps without having to return to zero between steps)
– High-speed Testing (with dwell times as low as 100 ms)
– Pico-Amp Leakage Measurement (with stable and precise 50 Teraohm IR readings)
– Continuously Variable IR Test Voltage (adjustable over the full output range of the instrument)
– Multi-mode Insulation Resistance Tests (three test modes – end on time, end on pass, end on fail)
– Capacitance Test Modes (critical for solar panels, cable harnesses and other capacitive loads)
– For IR testing of Multi Conductor Applications
The PXe-98x 1 IR Testers have the capability of directly controlling up to four 64-channel PXe-964i high-voltage scanners. Utilising a PC equipped with PXe’s QT Enterprise™ software, the same instrument can handle up to 1020 test points.
You may also like our PXe-DL series: